Included: ONE Vinyl Decal
Materials: Premium Gold Permanent Vinyl
Measurements: depending on length of name, between 5-6 inches (measurements of fez case have been taken into consideration)
Font: classic sans-serif bold block font
If you have questions or other customizations, please email me at email@example.com
***APPLICATION DIRECTIONS: ***
5min YouTube video: https://youtu.be/Yff-z82IzvQ
1. Use scraper tool or hard object to rub the transfer tape down more securely.
2. Peel away the vinyl liner at a 45-degree angle. If the vinyl does not separate from the liner, simply rub the transfer tape onto the vinyl and peel away again.
3. Make sure your project surface is clean and dry. Carefully place the transfer tape with vinyl images onto your surface how you would like them to appear.
4. Now rub transfer tape onto the surface, starting in the center and moving out toward the edges. Use a craft stick or scraper.
5. Peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl at a 45-degree angle. If the vinyl sticks to the transfer tape, simply burnish the vinyl onto the surface again. Then continue to peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl.